Aside from venues, caterers are under the most risk for personal injury (food poisoning) and ordinance violation (food temps, storage, etc). You need a contract that will protect your business to the fullest extent of the law.
What is included in my Contract Purchase?
I want this to be the best Wedding Caterer Contract that you have ever had! Included with your purchase:
- 60 Minute Telephone Conference to Review Your Contract
- Follow-Up Telephone Conference (if you want!)
- Access (via email) for real-world questions about your contract at NO CHARGE (“the client doesn’t like XYZ term, should I change it for them?”)
Wedding Caterer BUNDLE: $1300.00
Why not save some cash? Purchase all three contracts at a discount. The Wedding Caterer BUNDLE includes:
- Wedding Caterer Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement (or Employee Agreement)
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Wedding Caterer Contract: $800.00
The Wedding Caterer Contract is the document signed by the client and photographer memorializing the terms and conditions of the event. Items covered in the Wedding Caterer Contract:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
- & More!
Independent Contractor Agreement: $500.00
The Independent Contractor Agreement is the document signed by non-employees that perform work for you or at the event. For example, assistant shooters. Items covered in the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Payment & Scope of Work
- Social Media Use
- Non-Solicitation of Guests
- & More!
Dispute Resolution Agreement: $500.00
The Dispute Resolution Agreement is a document signed by the vendor and the client if something went wrong or the client is unhappy for some reason. The Dispute Resolution Agreement acts as a settlement agreement between the parties. Items covered by the Dispute Resolution Agreement:
- Agreement Not to Sue