Wedding Floral and Décor services can really set the mood for an event. When that mood isn’t exactly right, clients can get litigious. You need a contract that is going to protect you to the fullest extent of the law.
What is included in my Contract Purchase?
I want this to be the best Wedding Floral and Décor Contract that you have ever had! Included with your purchase:
- 60 Minute Telephone Conference to Review Your Contract
- Follow-Up Telephone Conference (if you want!)
- Access (via email) for real-world questions about your contract at NO CHARGE (“the client doesn’t like XYZ term, should I change it for them?”)
Wedding Floral and Décor BUNDLE: $1300.00
Why not save some cash? Purchase all three contracts at a discount. The Wedding Floral and Décor BUNDLE includes:
- Wedding Floral and Décor Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement (or Employee Agreement)
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Wedding Floral and Décor Contract: $800.00
The Wedding Floral and Décor Contract is the document signed by the client and photographer memorializing the terms and conditions of the event. Items covered in the Wedding Floral and Décor Contract:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
- Damage Deposit
- & More!
Independent Contractor Agreement: $500.00
The Independent Contractor Agreement is the document signed by non-employees that perform work for you or at the event. For example, assistant shooters. Items covered in the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Payment & Scope of Work
- Social Media Use
- Non-Solicitation of Guests
- & More!
Dispute Resolution Agreement: $500.00
The Dispute Resolution Agreement is a document signed by the vendor and the client if something went wrong or the client is unhappy for some reason. The Dispute Resolution Agreement acts as a settlement agreement between the parties. Items covered by the Dispute Resolution Agreement:
- Agreement Not to Sue