No one would know where the wedding is if not for the invitation! No one would know what Alex Brush font is without a talented calligrapher.
What is included in my Contract Purchase?
I want this to be the best Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy Contract that you ever had! Included with your purchase:
- 60 Minute Telephone Conference to Review Your Contract
- Follow-Up Telephone Conference (if you want!)
- Access (via email) for real-world questions about your contract at NO CHARGE (“the client doesn’t like XYZ term, should I change it for them?”)
Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy BUNDLE: $1000.00
Why not save some cash? Purchase all three contracts at a discount. The Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy BUNDLE includes:
- Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement (or Employee Agreement)
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy Contract: $800.00
The Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy Contract is the document signed by the client and photographer memorializing the terms and conditions of the event. Items covered in the Wedding Invitation or Calligraphy Contract:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
- Scope of Work
- & More!
Independent Contractor Agreement: $500.00
The Independent Contractor Agreement is the document signed by non-employees that perform work for you or at the event. Items covered in the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Payment & Scope of Work
- Social Media Use
- Non-Solicitation of Guests
- & More!
Dispute Resolution Agreement: $500.00
The Dispute Resolution Agreement is a document signed by the vendor and the client if something went wrong or the client is unhappy for some reason. The Dispute Resolution Agreement acts as a settlement agreement between the parties. Items covered by the Dispute Resolution Agreement:
- Agreement Not to Sue