The Wedding Photo Booth can get the party hyped! You need a contract that is just as hype. Hype = Fullest protection under the law.
What is included in my Contract Purchase?
I want this to be the best Wedding Photo Booth Contract that you ever had! Included with your purchase:
- 60 Minute Telephone Conference to Review Your Contract
- Follow-Up Telephone Conference (if you want!)
- Access (via email) for real-world questions about your contract at NO CHARGE (“the client doesn’t like XYZ term, should I change it for them?”)
Wedding Photo Booth BUNDLE: $1300.00
Why not save some cash? Purchase all three contracts at a discount. The Wedding Photo Booth BUNDLE includes:
- Wedding Photo Booth Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement (or Employee Agreement)
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Wedding Photography Contract: $800.00
The Wedding Photo Booth Contract is the document signed by the client and photographer memorializing the terms and conditions of the event. Items covered in the Wedding Photo Booth Contract:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
- Image Use
- & More!
Independent Contractor Agreement: $500.00
The Independent Contractor Agreement is the document signed by non-employees that perform work for you or at the event. For example, assistant shooters. Items covered in the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Payment & Scope of Work
- Social Media Use
- Non-Solicitation of Guests
- & More!
Dispute Resolution Agreement: $500.00
The Dispute Resolution Agreement is a document signed by the vendor and the client if something went wrong or the client is unhappy for some reason. The Dispute Resolution Agreement acts as a settlement agreement between the parties. Items covered by the Dispute Resolution Agreement:
- Agreement Not to Sue