Wedding stylists and makeup artists make everyone look good. You need a contract that will make you look good and legal.
What is included in my Contract Purchase?
I want this to be the best Wedding Stylist and Makeup Contract that you ever had! Included with your purchase:
- 60 Minute Telephone Conference to Review Your Contract
- Follow-Up Telephone Conference (if you want!)
- Access (via email) for real-world questions about your contract at NO CHARGE (“the client doesn’t like XYZ term, should I change it for them?”)
Wedding Stylist and Makeup BUNDLE: $1000.00
Why not save some cash? Purchase all three contracts at a discount. The Wedding Stylist and Makeup BUNDLE includes:
- Wedding Stylist and Makeup Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement (or Employee Agreement)
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Wedding Stylist and Makeup Contract: $800.00
The Wedding Stylist and Makeup Contract is the document signed by the client and photographer memorializing the terms and conditions of the event. Items covered in the Wedding Stylist and Makeup Contract:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
- Scope of Work
- & More!
Independent Contractor Agreement: $500.00
The Independent Contractor Agreement is the document signed by non-employees that perform work for you or at the event. Items covered in the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Payment & Scope of Work
- Social Media Use
- Non-Solicitation of Guests
- & More!
Dispute Resolution Agreement: $500.00
The Dispute Resolution Agreement is a document signed by the vendor and the client if something went wrong or the client is unhappy for some reason. The Dispute Resolution Agreement acts as a settlement agreement between the parties. Items covered by the Dispute Resolution Agreement:
- Agreement Not to Sue