Wedding Videographers are a special breed. You have to be everywhere but nowhere. That’s a lot of stress. You need the piece of mind that comes with an excellent contract.
Read more about wedding videography contracts here. You’d be surprised.
What is included in my Contract Purchase?
I want this to be the best Wedding Videography Contract that you ever had! Included with your purchase:
- 60 Minute Telephone Conference to Review Your Contract
- Follow-Up Telephone Conference (if you want!)
- Access (via email) for real-world questions about your contract at NO CHARGE (“the client doesn’t like XYZ term, should I change it for them?”)
Wedding Videography BUNDLE: $1300.00
Why not save some cash? Purchase all three contracts at a discount. The Wedding Videography BUNDLE includes:
- Wedding Videography Contract
- Independent Contractor Agreement/Assistant Shooter Agreement
- Dispute Resolution Agreement
Wedding Videography Contract: $800.00
The Wedding Videography Contract is the document signed by the client and photographer memorializing the terms and conditions of the event. Items covered in the Wedding Videography Contract:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
- Image Use
- & More!
Independent Contractor Agreement: $500.00
The Independent Contractor Agreement is the document signed by non-employees that perform work for you or at the event. For example, assistant shooters. Items covered in the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Payment & Scope of Work
- Social Media Use
- Non-Solicitation of Guests
- & More!
Dispute Resolution Agreement: $500.00
The Dispute Resolution Agreement is a document signed by the vendor and the client if something went wrong or the client is unhappy for some reason. The Dispute Resolution Agreement acts as a settlement agreement between the parties. Items covered by the Dispute Resolution Agreement:
- Agreement Not to Sue